Tuesday, July 9, 2013

July 9th, 2013

I'm up unusually early for being a teenager (if you count 19 as a teenager) in the summer. I don't stay up late like my brother does. It's just nice to be back on a regular sleeping schedule since I finished house-sitting this last weekend. While I love staying out late with friends, I like getting my "beauty sleep" (Haha).

Since I have my own blog, I can shamelessly promote the other things I do on the internet like post looks on Lookbook. Working at a clothing store gives me an up close and personal view of the way my peers are dressing themselves, some better than others. From the way I dress the majority of the time you would guess that I'm not from Kansas and most of the time I wish I wasn't. I wish I belonged to a bustling city on the east coast where it snowed more than an inch. 

It's probably a good thing that I'm not from a huge city. I already feel overwhelmed by the talent of my fellow Art & Design students at Wichita State. It's playing a part in my wanting to study art history, but I'm not sure if that's a positive thing or not. I love taking pictures and I love learning new techniques to express myself, but Art history is beyond fascinating to me. Once I get my degree I can curate the shows of the people who go through the studio art program. Bingo, job security. 

I am dying my hair back to bright red today, get excited.

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment