Wednesday, July 24, 2013

July 24th, 2013

Having your own blog is nice because you can shamelessly promote your own work and no one can complain because no one reads your blog! Over the past year I have become absolutely obsessed with doing double exposures with manual and digital photography. While I have chosen to not scan any of my film images in (I have the shittiest scanner in the whole world) I can share with the internet my most recent double exposures, done in Photoshop, and other self portraits I've done. I'm hoping to start a series that is equal parts double exposure and silhouettes.

This is the same image as the above. I couldn't not include the original, it's just beautiful.

I quite enjoy taking intimate pictures of myself like this. I've been feeling kind of low lately, and this has really helped my self esteem. I hope you enjoy looking at them as much as I enjoyed taking and editing them.



No comments:

Post a Comment