Tuesday, August 20, 2013

August 20th, 2013

Happy back to school everyone! After the second day of classes I can say that I'm officially beat and ready for fall break. I can say that I am genuinely excited for my two studio classes, acrylic painting and printmaking, which are both extremely expensive with supplies and all. I went out last night and dropped 60 bucks alone on paint, which is ridiculous, but could always be worse since I'm not using the highest quality of paint I could. I'm trying to burst out of my shell and meet new people, which is kind of going well considering I'm out of my element in three of my five classes. It's nice to have a set schedule because for the last week of summer I was literally sitting at home for hours on end not doing anything productive. Having a schedule really keeps me focused and will push me to try my hardest, especially with my sophomore review coming up. I'm currently sitting on the floor of my boyfriends tiny apartment, thinking about my day. It was long, and I had no time to eat, but I feel was rather successful. There will be much sleep to be had tonight, that is for sure. All I want to do now is curl up with something cold and watch a movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment